Give your communities of practice the tools to become more effective.
What is it?
Successful communities of practice within organisations can: support ongoing learning and professional development; help break down silos, making it easier to get work done; support knowledge sharing, led to creating better practices and result in happier staff. Using Tacit’s community maturity model, this half-day interactive workshop gives members of a community of practice the chance to review their community maturity and identify ways to make them more effective.
“Tacit’s community maturity review was one of the most valuable thing we’ve done. We didn’t know how much more effective we could be until this and it’s now a bedrock of our community development plans.”
– Tom Birch, Head of Delivery at the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
Who is it for?
Communities of practice or interest within organisations.
What will you learn?
The course will give participants an understanding of:
- the benefits of communities of practice
- what is working for their community
- what the community vision is
- how mature the community is
- what can they do to make their community more effective
This workshop can be adapted to your organisation’s needs and be supported by additional consulting. If you’d like to know more, get in touch.