This two-day interactive course gives new Agile practitioners the chance to reflect on their role so far and gives them a new set of skills to start using right away with their teams. All courses use accelerated learning techniques to help the training last.
“the manner in which the course was applied has allowed me to pick up tangible tools and techniques and apply them back at the ranch. They were discussed in a context which was both familiar and therefore useful”Workshop participant and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
Who is it for?
New Agile project managers, delivery managers, scrum masters and people who have been in Agile teams and moving into the role.
What will you learn?
The course will give participants an understanding of:
- a deeper understanding of different Agile frameworks, Including scrum, Kanban and Lean Startups
- how to use and test hypotheses
- building great Agile teams
- product prioritisation
- tools to help define the MVP
- how to facilitate great Agile meetings
This course can be adapted to your organisation’s needs.
Get in Touch
If you’d like to talk more, get in touch.