Emily has been working with communities of practice for a number of years, mostly within organisations. We are now looking to grow the community of practice offer with public workshops for community leaders, and this form will help us gauge interest for when we do.
Who is it for?
People who have a hands-on role in their community of practice, they might be part of a small core group making it happen or doing it on their own. Attendees should fall into one of these categories:
- People who are starting a community of practice at work
- People who are already running a community of practice at work and want to learn how to increase their value
- people who provide support to communities of practice in the workplace
What it will cover
- The benefits of communities of practice
- The role of a community leader
- How to measure how well your community is doing
- How to get the best from community interactions
- Tools to help you get the most out of your community
Price TBC. If you are interested in finding out more about the training as soon as it is available, please leave your details below and we will be in touch.